All those “stand by” posts and teasers have finally been laid to grave today, as Monster Energy AFTERSHOCK FESTIVAL 2018 finally takes those curtains off the festival’s line-up. California’s biggest rock festival AFTERSHOCK 2018, returns for another year at the famous Discovery Park near downtown Sacramento, CA to be held this year on October 13th and 14th, Saturday and Sunday, respectively. With the fest posting a lot of teasers on their social media pages, fans put their thinking caps on and a lot of predictions were made. Some were right and some went wrong. Those who vouched in on their favourite bands give yourself a pat on your back as this year’s edition will be headlined by none other than SYSTEM OF A DOWN, who will be returning to the States after three years, as they celebrate the 20th anniversary of their landmark self-titled first album.
- SEVENDUST Guitarist On Wanting To Play For Nine Inch Nails “I Would Be The Best Guitar Player Trent Has Ever Had”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Clint Lowery (SEVENDUST)
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)