“I might be lonely, but I ain’t alone here, so I keep on pushing the limits of what makes me” is one of the lines Asking Alexandria vocalist Danny Worsnop belts in the kick-off of the band’s fifth, and self-titled album’s opening track; “Alone In A Room”. It’s also the most definitive line of the entire record in that it describes Danny’s willingness to continue to expand himself in multiple unexpected directions as a musician. For a man who has dabbled in sonic equivalents of both love letters to the 80’s glam rock he grew up adoring and tell-all emotional country, it might come as a bit of or maybe no shock at all that he opens this record with a swaying vocal style that recalls more Usher and less Sammy Hagar. And if you think that’s his lone hat trick on this excursion, you are quite mistaken. Continue reading
- METALLICA Mixer Steve Thompson on ‘…And Justice For All’, “They Have No Desire To Remix It!”
- Ep. 140 Steve Thompson (Producer) – Talk Toomey: The Metal Nexus Podcast
- Interview: Justin Graves of VEXES [Audio Stream]
- Carolina Rebellion Spotlight: TOOTHGRINDER
- ROTTEN SOUND Announce EP / New Track Streaming!