Continuing on with my Aftershock Festival 2018 experience for day two, we entered the venue on Sunday at around 12:30 PM to catch Amigo the Devil performing on the Monster Stage. With our media credentials already taken care of, the entry process went far smoother than it did on Saturday. Thankfully, were able to simply walk right through the gate. Continue reading
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)
- West Virginia’s EMBRACER Loses $20,000 Of Gear To SoCal Thieves!
- WHITESNAKE To Release 13th Album ‘Flesh & Blood’ This May [Single Streaming]
- Dani Filth Didn’t Tell Band About BMTH Song Until It Was On Social Media.