Seattle is the birthplace of grunge, but Pisswand is putting the city on the map for a totally different genre. The 3 piece band creates a fusion of heavy punk and metal that fits together seamlessly. In 2017 the band released their debut in the form of a self-titled 4 track EP. The band also got the attention of the label Amerikan Aesthetics who will be releasing the Pisswand’s upcoming album ‘Apex Prisoner’ which boasts 10 jaw shattering tracks. The new album was engineered and mixed by Robert Cheek at No-Count Studios in their hometown of Seattle, Washington and mastered by Blake Bickel at Dynamic Sound Service Mastering Studio also in Seattle. ‘Apex Prisoner’ will be released digitally as well as on cassette on February 9, 2019. The band has a show already booked on the date ‘Apex Prisoner’ releases, you can see the band live that night as well as pick up your copy of the cassette too. See them live on Saturday February 9th at Fat Cat Records with Great Falls, City of Industry and Trash Cult. Continue reading
- A Brand New Supergroup Named IMONOLITH Has Formed And It Just Released Its First Music Video!
- Alfonso Civile (Heartsick) Talks About Being Recruited To Sing For ILL NINO!
- BREWtally Speaking: Alfonso Civile (HEARTSICK)
- ENSIFERUM, SEPTICFLESH & ARSIS Unite Fans In Minneapolis! [Review + Photo Gallery]
- BREAKING BENJAMIN, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH (And More) Rock West Virginia [Review & Photo Gallery]