Vibrant Heels hasn’t been around all that long, and you’d never know that from hearing their music. The Alt rock / Metal band hails from Canada and formed in 2015. They claim they are the band that just doesn’t fit in. They blend catch lyrical melodies, heaviness & groove filled rhythms all at the same time. They are like the guys next door really, just normal guys trying to create their own niche in music and they are truly headed in the right direction. The bands latest release ‘Driven’ released on February 10, 2017. The album was recorded at Broil Audio by Raphael Malenfant & Michael Fontaine (Frequance Production) and also mixed by Raphael Malenfant and mastered by François C. Fortin. Vibrant Heels truly blends a variation of sounds, and upon the first listen of the album it may seem a little obscure, but as you continue down the rabbit whole of music they have created it becomes more and more addictive. Continue reading
- An Interview With Chicago Domination Fest Promoter: Jesse Denton
- Prog Metal Maestros UNTIL RAIN Unveil ‘Because Something Might Happen’ [Video Premiere]
- KATATONIA, CASPIAN, UNCURED Take Over Washington, D.C. [Photo Gallery]
- TREVOR PERES of OBITUARY: “When We Used The Name Obituary, We Couldn’t Believe Nobody Used It Yet”
- THE LAST BAND Release Epic Video For “White Powder”!