The Skyway Theatre welcomed an interesting bill to the stage. One band is over three decades into its existence while the other has embarked on its first ever U.S. tour. Ministry is an Industrial Music giant. They gave rise to a genre that has legions of loyal fans across the globe. Al Jourgensen, founding member and singer, is an instantly recognizable figure no matter where he goes. On the other end of the spectrum is where we find the opening band Alien Weaponry. They are band comprised of teenagers that are ready to make their own mark across the vast metal musical landscape. Carpenter Brut was also on the bill but due to unforeseen circumstances were unable to perform. Continue reading
- Review: BAND VS BRAND Documentary By Bob Nalbandian [Official Trailer]
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle Of Filth)
- West Virginia’s EMBRACER Loses $20,000 Of Gear To SoCal Thieves!
- WHITESNAKE To Release 13th Album ‘Flesh & Blood’ This May [Single Streaming]
- Dani Filth Didn’t Tell Band About BMTH Song Until It Was On Social Media.