Following a sold-out crowd of 60,000 last year, the Aftershock Festival expanded to three full days for 2019 with attendance reaching an unheard of 97,500 this year. The eighth annual edition of the Northern California rock festival, produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, took place on Friday October 11th, Saturday, October 12th, and Sunday, October 13th at Sacramento’s Discovery Park. The massive lineup of over 50 bands was headlined by Tool, who debuted music from their chart-topping new album ‘Fear Inoculum.’ blink-182, who headlined the second night, made their Danny Wimmer Presents debut in support of their new album ‘Nine.’ Slipknot, whose new release ‘We Are Not Your Kind’ has been burning up the Billboard 200 album chart, headlined day one. Continue reading
- How Metal Music Influences Students
- What are the things to take care of before meeting your divorce attorney?
- Three things to do before your divorce process
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Ivan Moody (FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH)
- KNOCKED LOOSE On Fans At Their Shows “Do Whatever You Want, You Paid To Be Here.”