Sal Abruscato has enjoyed a very illustrious career spanning two decades working with not one but TWO seminal 90’s bands in Type O Negative and Life of Agony respectively. A Pale Horse Named Death saw the Brooklyn native step from behind the kit and handle lead vocal and guitar duties over the bands eight year, 3 album history. Fans of Sal’s previous bands will assuredly find something to latch onto in APHND’s sound. Continue reading
- SEVENDUST Guitarist On Wanting To Play For Nine Inch Nails “I Would Be The Best Guitar Player Trent Has Ever Had”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Clint Lowery (SEVENDUST)
- Could 2020 Be The Year OASIS Reunites?
- NOTHING MORE Guitarist “Rock Bands Have No Balls To Take Risks”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Mark Vollelunga (NOTHING MORE)