Approaching 10 years as a band, The Drip is about to release their most monumental record yet, ‘The Haunting Fear of Inevitability’. Hailing from Richland, Washington, this will be the band’s follow up to ‘A Presentation of Gruesome Poetics’, released in 2014. The new release was produced by Toxic Holocaust frontman, Joel Grind, and mastered by Brad Boatright. Boatright has worked with the likes of Skeletonwitch, Weekend Nachos, and Gatecreeper. ‘The Haunting Fear of Inevitability’ will be released on January 13th, 2017 through Relapse Records. Continue reading
- Review: Flaw Lands In Jacksonville, FL and Tears Up 1904 Music Hall
- An Interview With ATALA: “I Think I Was Born To Be The Villain In Real Life!
- BENIGHTED Unveil New Music Video, “Leatherface”!
- Review: PHIL CAMPBELL AND THE BASTARD SONS – ‘The Age of Absurdity’ [Track Stream]
- REVIEW: OF MICE & MEN – ‘Defy’