After a horrible day, I was definitely looking forward to hit my weekly show at 1904 here in Jacksonville, FL and blow off some steam. Hell, even the weather sucked. Cool, pouring down rain. Sucks. Nothing like some good music for a few hours to escape the frustration, angst and exhaustion of days (weeks) like that. I find Metal a good outlet for these “bad” emotions that all too often are left to fester and become destructive in so many ways. I find music to be productive release for all of it. Head bang, fists in the air, screaming my head off. Leave it all with the music and depart in a better mood, pleasantly tired and relaxed, maybe even with a couple more friends. Ask me why I love music. This night was sure to be the catharsis of my day, my week.
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Aaron Gillespie (THE ALMOST/UNDEROATH)
- ALMOST COOPER Brings Their Nightmare To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- STATIC-X Brings Wisconsin Death Trip Over The Border To Minnesota [Review & Photo Gallery]
- EXIT 111 FESTIVAL 2019: Sunday [Review & Photo Gallery]
- PRONG Vocalist Reflects On Bands Fans Leaving After Success Of Hit Song “We’ve Never Gotten Those People Back, And I Don’t Know Why”