Dinosaur Pile Up is one of those bands that straddles not one but several genres. They have a unique blend of sounds that make them one of the most appealing up and coming bands in today’s music scene. The band formed in 2007 in England and quickly released their debut My Rock ‘n’ Roll EP in 2008. Dinosaur Pile Up’s newest album ‘Eleven Eleven’ is about to release on August 26th via SO Recordings in the U.S. and Europe. The album is the follow up to 2013’s ‘Nature Nurture’ was released in 2013. The new album was produced by Tom Dalgety (Pixies, Killing Joke, Opeth, Royal Blood). A video for the title track “Eleven Eleven” has been getting tremendous amount of attention. The band is playing two huge American festivals this year. One being the inaugural Houston Open Air in Houston, Texas on September 24th and Louisville, Kentucky’s Louder Than Life festival on October 1st. Along with those slots the band also has 7 other American dates before they head back the UK for another tour through Europe.
- 10 Meaningful Life-Lessons to Learn from Your Teachers
- Kiss To Open Rock N Roll Casino In Mississippi
- Indian Band LAST WALK Highlights Drugs & Alcohol Addiction In New Music Video, ‘Walking God’
- How a Phone Tracker Can Help You Stay Motivated When Working in Isolation During Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Survival Guide for a College Dorm Student