Let’s talk about Russia! And let’s leave the politics out of it. Moscow’s REMARK has garnered a tremendous amount of attention with their video for the track “Falling” from their recent self titled album. The video has been out for a period of time but is still circulating heavily. The band released their debut ‘REMARK‘ in January 2016, it was produced by Andrew Konoplev. The band has stated that “Our first album was about finding our sound, style, manner of execution, and ultimately how REMARK should sound and look on stage”. I’m not sure what sound they were striving for but they hit a home run with the outcome. A true rock n roll record with a gritty edge. The 5 piece band is able to add melodic and aggressive notes within their style along with a rhythm that has that instant classic appeal. REMARK with Kuper Kukunchikov (METAMORPHOSIS Production) released two new music videos; the first one, “Falling,” brought REMARK to national attention and pushed them to the next level, winning the “Ultra Music” radio contest and a performance on Russian TV. In 2016 they appeared in rotation on many internet radio stations, and performed on many major Russian radio stations such as the RSN, L!FE, MAXIMUM live. The band raised the standards for rock n roll. Check out the video for “Falling” below.
- Sal Costa Of SMASHING SATELLITES Announces Retirement!
- Drum Icon VINNY APPICE Unveils One Of His Biggest “SPINAL TAP” Moments [Audio Interview]
- Review: IRON MONKEY – ‘9-13’ [Lyric Video]
- Terry Corso Of ALIEN ANT FARM On MTV Reviving TRL “Bring A Little Bit Of Music Back Into An Organization That Has Music In The Title”
- Review: GWAR – ‘The Blood Of Gods’ [Full Album Stream]