While we were at Louder Than Life 2015 we stepped away from the crowd and spoke briefly with Chris Volz, Ryan Jurhs, and Jay Daunt of Flaw. They were on tour and drove 24 straight hours from Maine to Louisville to play the festival. In 2014 the band was the ribbon cutters of the festival in a sense being the first band to play the festival in its inaugural year. The band is currently working on their new album which should be released in the first quarter of 2016. We caught up with the guys after their amazing live set.
- Rock On The Range 2018: DAY 2 [Review & Photo Gallery]
- IMPENDING DOOM Are Back To Their Roots With “The Sin And Doom Vol. II”
- Indie Rockers, THE DOSE Release New Single – “Vervain” [Video Stream]
- Review: BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME – ‘Automata II’
- Carolina Rebellion 2018: Saturday [Review & Photo Gallery]