As if ‘Black Flame’ wasn’t already enough Bury Tomorrow has decided to take it to the next level. Besides creating top notch music they have a very specific goal this time, to get people talking about mental health and to remove the stigma once and for all! So with that in mind let’s dive right into ‘Cannibal’!
- Review: BURY TOMORROW – ‘Cannibal’ [Official Music Videos]
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”