On Wednesday, metalcore/rock giants Bring Me the Horizon performed the full “Diamonds Aren’t Forever” from ‘Suicide Season’ for the first since December 2014. The surprise took place at Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and replaced “Avalanche” in their setlist. The band has been playing it recently as a part of their “deathcore medley” along with other older songs for their longtime fans. That medley only included the beginning of the song and the first verse though. This time, the band is seen playing the entire song, and we have footage that you can check out below. It can be assumed that the band is warming up some of these throwback songs for their performance at All Points East later in the month. The performance has been billed as a “career-spanning two hour set”. Despite blowing his vocal chords out recently, Oli Sykes sounds as strong as ever. Make sure to catch them on the rest of the Second Base Tour here this month for your chance to hear some old school Bring Me The Horizon. Also be on the lookout for our review of the full show from Eagles Ballroom in just a few days.
- FALSE WITNESS: In The Company Of Snakes Album Review +Album Stream/”Out Of Ruin” Video Stream
- STEEL PANTHER Fuels Hysteria with BLACK STONE CHERRY In Kentucky!
- Online Casinos: How to Ensure Seriousness and Security Before Playing
- How Music Is Used To Create Different Emotions
- EXCLUSIVE SINGLE PREMIERE: YouTube Sensation VIOLET ORLANDI Bursts Into Scene With New Album