CAVALERA CONSPIRACY was formed eleven years back in 2006, when Igor Cavalera surprise called Max after a decade, during which they both remained without each other’s reach for a painstakingly long decade, after they both left their brainchild, Sepultura. What followed was Max’s invitation to Igor to come and play for a Soulfly gig, after which Max proposed to begin a new project with his brother to which Igor accepted. Yes, CAVALERA CONSPIRACY is back in the studio and is undergoing the recording process of their fourth new studio album, reportedly in Phoenix, Arizona.
- ARCHSPIRE Releases Second Song “Remote Tumour Seeker” From Upcoming Album
- HIGHLY SUSPECT Announces Fall Headlining Tour
- Louder Than Life Spotlight: FIRE FROM THE GODS
- New ORANGE GOBLIN Album To Feature MOTORHEAD’s Phil Campbell; Europe And US Tour Dates Unveiled
- WEDNESDAY 13 Announces North American Tour This Fall