Silent Planet is a metalcore band from Azusa, California and are currently signed with Solid State Records. They formed in 2009 and recorded their first album, ‘Come Wind, Come Weather’ in 2011 with Matt Goldman in Atlanta, Georgia. Their second album, ‘Everything Was Sound’, was released in July of 2016.‘Everything Was Sound’, is exactly what you’re looking for if what you’re looking for is darkness. In their sophomore album you’ll find haunting music and brutally honest lyrics that feel very personal. Vocalist/lyricist Garrett Russell is quoted, “So many people feel completely alone. This album was inspired by the people I’ve interacted with who feel like nobody can or wants to understand them.” With each song you, as the listener, are taken on a journey of pain and emptiness. A descent into the nothingness that the disenfranchised call home. Utilizing a surprising mix of orchestral melodies, driving guitar, thundering drums, and screaming vocals, they’ve created something pretty damn good. Think Linkin Park if they were really angry and had something relevant to say. Continue reading
- Carolina Rebellion 2017 Day 3 Review [Photo Gallery]
- Post-Hardcore Band HORSENECK Kick Off Mini-Van Hell Ride Tour
- MISERY SIGNALS’ Ryan Morgan Talks About “Yesterday Was Everything” Documentary!
- ReverbNation Wants Your Band To Play Chicago Open Air 2017!
- DAYSEEKER Release “Abandon” Video From ‘Dreaming Is Sinking///Waking Is Rising’