Fans of all ages packed The Fillmore in Charlotte, NC as Mike Shinoda brought his Post Traumatic tour to the Queen City. Walking into this one I knew that I was in store for an emotional night but I didn’t know that it would be as much of an emotional roller coaster as it was. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)