Sal Abruscato has enjoyed a very illustrious career spanning two decades working with not one but TWO seminal 90’s bands in Type O Negative and Life of Agony respectively. A Pale Horse Named Death saw the Brooklyn native step from behind the kit and handle lead vocal and guitar duties over the bands eight year, 3 album history. Fans of Sal’s previous bands will assuredly find something to latch onto in APHND’s sound. Continue reading
- Are Designer Handbags Worth Your the Money? 5 Things to Consider
- ERIC SARTANA – Dark Days [Album Stream]
- How to Survive Your First Heavy Metal Concert?
- The Ghost Inside’s Andrew Tkaczyk Recalls Producer Will Putney Pushing Him To Record Drums On Upcoming Album “I’m Glad That’s Actually Me Playing”
- BREWtally Speaking Podcast: Andrew Tkaczyk (THE GHOST INSIDE)