In their search of earnings, students use different ways: they work as waiters in cafes, couriers, car washes or taxi drivers. Some of them use night for a part-time job trying to free up the day time for study. But these paths do not always bring the desired result. And, as a result, earnings do not exceed 500 dollars per month. It is obvious that it is not enough for the modern standard of living.
Here are the reasons for the students’ low earnings level:
- Learning process load. Considering the ambitiousness of modern students, it is clear that one wants to be the best everywhere: in studies (authority among teachers and fellow students are of great importance for academic achievement), electives attendance and student self-government participation.
- Lack of experience. It is an absurd situation when they do not want to take you without work experience, and it is impossible to get the experience of staying unemployed.
- Mad thirst for entertainment. Student years are unique! Clubs, discos, friends, dates … Youth! Need to enjoy life! It’s hard to argue with that.
It is right to say that part-time jobs for college students are already a certain form of employment, which, on the one hand, is good for its relative stability, and on the other hand, it takes more time and requires more responsibility. Permanent work for a full-time student, of course, is less suitable than for a part-time student. Although many companies, especially in the field of advertising and IT are ready to hire students for remote work. They do not care when you work, even at night. The only condition – the work should be done in time. This is a new approach to the staff.
Freelance for students. Where to start and what to expect?
Freelance is becoming an increasingly popular source of income. Its obvious advantages are the absence of the need to go to the office or the factory every day and the ability to fully plan your own schedule. Imagination easily draws us success. But is everything so rosy as it seems at first glance? Of course not! Let’s try to figure it out.
First, who can become a freelancer? The answer is – anyone! Having enough desire and motivation, you are able to do any task. The main thing is to get up and go for it.
Where to look for a job online?
Where to look for this famous freelance job? There are many freelance sites like Vip-Writers.com today. You need to search for those sites where you will get the best job and register there. Be sure to pay attention to such resources as:
We must say that jobs online for college students are a great finding! You can easily earn money from home if you make the appropriate efforts.
We selected the following online jobs for college students to start with on freelance exchanges:
– Article Rewriters;
– Article Writers;
– Blog Writers;
– Content Writers;
– SEO Writers;
- Virtual assistance:
– Administrative Assistants;
– Customer Service Representatives;
– Data Entry Specialists;
– Email Handlers;
– Google Docs Experts;
– Google Sheets Experts;
– Google Slides Experts;
– Personal Assistants;
– PowerPoint Experts;
– Project Managers;
– Research Assistants;
– Social Media Managers;
– Virtual Assistants.
- Customer service:
– Appointment Setter;
– Call Handlers;
– Chat Support Agents;
– Communications Specialists;
– Customer Retention Specialists;
– Customer Service Managers;
– Customer Service Representatives;
– Customer Support Representatives;
– Live Chat Operators;
– Phone Support Agents;
– Sales Representatives;
– Social Customer Service Representatives;
– Adwords Experts;
– Digital Marketers;
– Email Marketing Consultants;
– Facebook Marketers;
– Full Stack Marketers;
– Instagram Marketers;
– Internet Marketing Consultants;
– Keyword Research;
– SEO Managers;
– Social Media Consultants;
– Twitter Marketers;
– YouTube Marketers.
What it is worth knowing for the freelancer fresher:
- In the beginning, it’ll be difficult to get a job. There are many people registered on freelance exchanges except you who want to work and have already established themselves as excellent performers. Nevertheless, patience and work, friends! First, patience, and then there will be work;
- Reputation is a very important moment! Fail the first order – and you will not get the second one. So, take work responsibly, and clients will pay attention to you;
- Do not look for the golden mountains at once. Even if you are a cool specialist, no one will give you a big order immediately. You will have to start with small and, accordingly, cheap orders. But as you fill the portfolio, you can raise the stakes;
- Self-improve. Competition is a great motivation for development. And in the field of freelancing competition is huge. It is necessary to remind yourself that the world owes us nothing, and we cost exactly as much as we can give it in return;
An important point: it is better if the corresponds to your college specialty so that in the future you can continue working in a familiar environment and not waste time searching for a new job. For example, if you start working as a tester in an IT company and recommend yourself well, then when you get a diploma, you can apply for the developer position.
Easy jobs for college students online are a great way to make money in conditions where it’s impossible to get a full-time job. Plus, working in the specialty, you will grow professionally. You have to work hard to make this activity bring you the desired income. Life is arranged in such a way that, in order to achieve instant success and outstanding results, it is necessary to systematically make efforts over time.